Digital Marketing Assistant (Maternity Cover)
This role is ideal for someone with strong organizational skills, a strong understanding of social media, a background in SEO, and effective project management abilities. Your work will be self-structured, based on the needs and deliverables of each client project.
You will work closely with our fully-remote team serving clients in the US, Israel, and UK.
A day in this role will include assisting in the following:
- SEO activities for our clients
- Creating and scheduling social media posts
- Keyword Research
- Writing blog posts
- Minor WordPress update
- Creating and deploying email marketing campaigns
You must be comfortable working directly with clients and representing their brand. The goal is to set you up to be a successful part of the account management team. Coordinating with other team members and coming up with new ideas of how to push the company forward are also welcome skills for this job.
More examples of activities you would be trained to work on:
- Technical SEO analysis
- Backlink analysis
- Keyword research
- On page / On-site optimization
- Social media scheduling
Preferred but not required:
- Previous marketing experience
- Project management experience
- Journalism or PR background
- Web design or development skills
- PPC Experience